TMC Life Sciences
Listed on the Mainboard of Bursa Malaysia, TMC Life Sciences Berhad is a multidisciplinary healthcare company that provides high quality medical care in Southeast Asia.
Tropicana Medical Centre Kota Damansara is the flagship hospital of TMC Life Sciences which commenced operations in 2008. Located in the heart of Kota Damansara in Kuala Lumpur, within close proximity to established townships and neighbourhoods, Tropicana Medical Centre sets new standards of healthcare through advanced medical technology and comprehensive facilities for local and international patients. This medical centre is supported by a panel of over 100 consultants from various medical and surgical specialties. Tropicana Medical Centre has received accreditation from the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health since 2013. Currently operating 205 beds, the hospital will expand to 600 beds in capacity upon the completion of its new wing.
TMC Fertility Centre began its operation in 1994 as a clinic and has since evolved into a full-fledged fertility treatment centre with a network of 6 centres nationwide namely Kota Damansara, Kepong, Puchong, Johor Bahru, Ipoh and Penang. As one of the pioneers and leaders in Malaysia’s fertility industry, TMC Fertility has chalked a commendable list of achievements, namely:
• First centre to offer Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening services in 2003
• First centre to offer full chromosome screening using microarray CGH in Australasia in 2010 and started offering NGS technology in 2017
• One of the largest laboratories in South East Asia and one of the first laboratories in Malaysia to be certified by the Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee
• 2016 and 2017 winners of “International Fertility Clinic of The Year” by IMTJ; “Malaysia Fertility Centre of the Year” by Frost & Sullivan; “Fertility Service Provider of the Year” by Global Health & Travel; among others
• Listed in the Malaysia Book of Records for the ‘Highest Number of IVF Babies Produced by A Single IVF Practice’ in 2013
• Over 5,000 IVF babies produced to date and counting
At TMC Fertility, our dedicated team of specialists, scientists, international patient liaison makes each of our patient’s journey, our journey.
Apart from the expansion of TMCKD, the Group’s integrated medical hub in Vantage Bay Healthcare City in Johor Bahru will be a significant new addition to its healthcare platform. Thomson Iskandar Medical Hub will comprise the 500-bed multi-disciplinary Iskandariah Hospital, 400 medical suites , and an advanced nursing, allied health and medical research and training institute.